Frequently asked questions
How long does my order take to ship?
Orders placed after 1pm are processed first on the next business day.
What delivery methods are offered?
- Delivery by colissimo 24h/48h to your home from Monday to Saturday
- Delivery by colissimo 24h/48h in relay pickup or locker Pickup station
- Delivery by colissimo 24h/48h pick-up at the Post Office
- Free shipping by Colissimo from 49€ purchase
What payment methods are accepted?
— Credit Card: Credit Card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Is payment by credit card secure?
Your banking data only circulates over the Internet in encrypted form, that is, it is encoded in such a way that it is completely unreadable. Besides, they will never be in our possession.
From a technical point of view, the security system relies on 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. Encryption is fully supported by Ogone (Secure Payment Internet Service). Ogone is one of Europe’s leading payment service providers for e-commerce and distance selling, with thousands of customers in 35 countries.
Can I exchange my Augarde?
If the returned items were on promotion or you used a promotional code when validating your first order, you will receive the same discount for your exchanged order.
Is my Augarde watch waterproof?
We recommend that you avoid contact with water. Avoid wearing the watch in the shower, bathing, swimming, diving, or any other activity where it would be directly exposed to water.
Can my strap be washed?
Silicone strap: Always separate the strap from the watch case. Wash with warm water and soap by gently brushing the strap. Then leave to dry flat on a towel.
Please note that water damage is not covered by our 24-month warranty.
What is the duration of the warranty and what does it cover?
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Defects and damage as a result of loss or theft of the watch or caused by fire, water or natural disaster
- Defects or damage due to improper use, negligence (knocks, scrapes, crushing, broken glass, etc.) or accident
- Defects or damage caused by repair or alteration by a third party
- Aesthetic alterations, defects and damage due to normal wear and ageing
- Battery and bracelet
- Watches whose serial number is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, degraded or rendered illegible.